HiyaHiya's flexible cables and seamless joins are teamed with high quality stainless steel tips to offer strength, with a hollow construction for a lovely lightweight feel.
These circulars ensure that stitches glide effortlessly over the needle tips and are available from 9" (tip to tip) for socks and other small circular projects, to 60" for larger projects, with tip sizes from 0.70mm - 7.50mm.
- Stainless Steel Fixed Circular Needle 9"/23cm
- High quality design is comfortable and easy to use.
- Smooth, slick and lightweight stainless steel.
- Sharp tips are tapered, making them perfect for knitting intricate stitches quickly and easily. These needles are sharper that the regular steel needles whic is perfect for finer yarns and sock-knitting.
- Strong, flexible cables with snag free joins.